There are no items in the cart.
Special Return Policy
• Return for refund (original purchase price only, shipping and handling is NOT refundable): 30 days from the Invoice date.
• Return for replacement: No replacement is offered
• 15% restocking fee may apply
All returns under Special Return Policy requires an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. All items returned without RMA number will be refused.
All returns under Special Return Policy must include the following:
1. Original packaging (manufacturer's box, plastic bags, etc.)
2. Original intact UPC barcode. Do not cut out the UPC code (for rebates) until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC code voids any possibility of return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
3. Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is REQUIRED on every return package. You can obtain the RMA number by contacting us at CSreturns@mutualindustries.net with your Invoice Number or Order Number.
4. Original packing slip. Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip (for rebates) until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction.
5. The return must be complete and include all accessories (antennas, remote controls, batteries, software disks, etc.)
6. Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
The RMA number must be written on the invoice or the shipping box. The RMA number must NOT be written on the original manufacturer's packaging. Items received with any writing on the original manufacturer's packaging will be refused and returned to you at your cost and without credit approval.
All items have to be returned within 30 days of the Invoice Date. Except as provided for verified defective products, you will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns sent to our Returns Warehouse. All products are subject to a 15% restocking fee (except where prohibited by law) if returned opened or in a non-factory sealed box, provided that there is no restocking fee for defective products. Defective products can only be returned for a refund at the products purchasing price. The purchase price will be credited to the method of payment that was used for the original purchase.